STEP INTO LIFE
A 5 day retreat to take stock and create a better future.
PLEASE NOTE: DAtes may change.
Currently scheduled for 8pm Sunday 16th Oct to 6pm Friday 21st Oct 2022
Why would I go
- It’s in a beautiful location overseas (Tasmania)
- It’s affordable (approx. $100 plus flights and evening meals)
- It’s intimate yet communal (between 6-8 participants)
- It’s potentially life changing (providing opportunity to recalibrate and renew)
- It will refresh you spiritually (whether you consider yourself a spiritual person or not the program assumes that there is a God who is present and wants to meet with each of us to bring us into newness of life)
- It will stretch you physically (each day there will be a hike - some more strenuous than others ranging from 2 to 5 hours. This is an essential part of the program but can be done at your own pace)
- It will enrich you deeply (with good people, deep input, magnificent scenery, incredible activities, time and space this could be just what you need)
- It will help bring balance and purpose to your life (each participant is encouraged to come with at least one big life question: where am I going, what am I doing, who am I, where is God, how am I going to spend the rest of my life, what do I need to change/do to bring better balance to my life?)
Arrive at our accommodation Sunday evening 8pm. (Catholic presbytery Moonah Tasmania)
Evening to set the scene, outline the week, give appropriate tools and consider what you want to get from the week
APPROXIMATE DAILY PROGRAM (Monday to Friday)
8.00am breakfast (pack own lunch etc)
9.00am leave for Hike
During the Hike you are encouraged to reflect on your 'big question'
Team meeting 1 hour after returning for debrief and resourcing (30 min)
Between meeting and dinner – SILENCE - Time for personal reflection
Opportunity for one on one reflection with a Spiritual Friend
6.30 Dinner together (eat out or take away – to be decided by group)
Evening of relaxing, games etc.
ACCOMMODATION (Catholic Presbytery)
- Twin rooms with bedding/towels etc provided (if you need your own room please advise)
- Breakfast and provision for lunch each day provided
- Walking distance from shopping centre
- 2 cars (1 hire) will be used for transportation to and from hikes and other outings
- You are responsible for your own flights
- You are encouraged to consider flying in to Tasmania earlier than the Sunday night,
- or stay later than the Friday or both. Flights can be cheap if you choose the right time to go.
- However the program commences and concludes so that you can arrive on the Sunday and/or leave on the Friday
- Space is limited so get in early